Re: (OPE-L) Ernesto's "Damned Lies" ?

From: Gary Mongiovi (MONGIOVG@STJOHNS.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 17:20:38 EST

I think the question of how we argue with one another, how we construct our discourse, is legitimate.  My understanding of Gerry's original post on the topic was that he was curious about the context of AK's piece, what had motivated it etc.  The point about the title was a legitimate collateral issue.  But of course Rakesh is right that it would be desirable to discuss the content of AK's paper when that becomes available.

GM