Re: (OPE-L) Ernesto's "Damned Lies" ?

From: Ernesto Screpanti (screpanti@UNISI.IT)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 08:56:11 EST

Yes, I agree with what Ajit says:
"I think the only way to intelectually deal
with TSS folks is to completely ignore them--otherwise
it will be nothing but simple waste of energy".

But now the subject is "Screpanti's lies". I do not feel offended to be
considered a lier by Kliman. There was a discussion in Rome conference in
which Kliman accused me of wrongly interpreting Marx. Other TSS believers
accused me of not recognising the Marx was a precurson of the TSS approach.

Is it possible to discuss just about the theory of value and exploitation?

In solidarity

Ernesto