Carchedi's TSS approach

From: Ernesto Screpanti (screpanti@UNISI.IT)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 04:42:34 EST

At 23.55 19/02/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>"I do not agree with either the orthodox theory or
>Screpanti's, but that is irrelevant.  It is the charge
>of incoherence that -I would guess-  would attract the
>'Damned Lies' bit."
>
>Oh! I had not seen this one and I'm not sure who wrote
>this. It could well be a good joke. Coherence is the
>last thing one can find in the TSS approach to Marx or
>for that matter anything. It is laughable that the
>author of the above quote thinks that such a mild
>criticism of an approach deserves to be called "dammed
>lies". I think the TSS is not only incoherent but
>simply nonsensical! ajit sinha

My charge against Charchedi's TSS approach was twofold:
Inconsistency: he uses Marx's reproduction conditions but then determines
prices without respecting these conditions;
dogmatism: Marx (as he interprets him) is always right.

Thus I understand that he who disagrees says "damned lies".

In solidarity

Ernesto