Re: (OPE-L) Ernesto's "Damned Lies" ?

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 02:55:28 EST

"I do not agree with either the orthodox theory or
Screpanti's, but that is irrelevant.  It is the charge
of incoherence that -I would guess-  would attract the
'Damned Lies' bit."

Oh! I had not seen this one and I'm not sure who wrote
this. It could well be a good joke. Coherence is the
last thing one can find in the TSS approach to Marx or
for that matter anything. It is laughable that the
author of the above quote thinks that such a mild
criticism of an approach deserves to be called "dammed
lies". I think the TSS is not only incoherent but
simply nonsensical! ajit sinha