Re: (OPE-L) Re: "Marx, Markets and Meatgrinders: An Interview with Bertell Ollman" from Political Affairs

From: John Holloway (johnholloway@PRODIGY.NET.MX)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 19:36:22 EST

On the relation between the state and capital and the concept of the
state-form, I still think of the state derivation debate as the starting
point. See: Holloway and Picciotto, State and Capital, Edward Arnold, 1978;
Simon Clarke, The State Debate, Macmillan 1991.

(Sorry if someone has mentioned these already; I haven't been able to follow
the discussion closly.)

John