Re: (OPE-L) Bertell Ollman's Critique of Systematic Dialectics

From: Christopher Arthur (cjarthur@WAITROSE.COM)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 20:25:00 EST

Jerry
Ollman's paper has already been reprinted in his new book Dance of the
Dialectic.
I can send you a brief review I did of it if you wish. I make most of your
points. My only disagreement with your mail is that Smith and I do not call
ourselves 'materialist dialectics' nor would I wish so to be called. The
term has been appropriated by our OPEL friend Andy Brown anyway.
Chris Arthur

17 Bristol Road, Brighton, BN2 1AP, England