Re: (OPE-L) RE: Systematic Dialectics and the Presentation of Historical Detail in Volume I of _Capital_

From: Andrew Brown (Andrew@LUBS.LEEDS.AC.UK)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 06:05:30 EST

Hi Jerry

I guess the the ordering of Fine / Saad-Filho's short book likely to
be different to 'Capital' itself. I'd have to think, in any case, about
the whole issue of 'order' when it comes to historical material. This
is because systematic dialectics helps us think about order of
systematic material but there is no such body of work re
incorporation of historical material. Ilyenkov and Zeleny would be
too useful sources here, I guess.

Andy