Re: (OPE-L) Re: accumulation and de-accumulation of capital?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 14:02:12 EDT

Your answer leaves the field wide open for any all responses, no
delimitation of the issues at hand.  I'm unsure I have time to begin such
a process.  Paul

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka