Re: (OPE-L) VFT Additional Note - Reply to Paul Zarembka

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 10:38:31 EDT

Juriaan,

I believe you misunderstand me (in a similar manner as Howard did initally,
but I believe he now understands).  I am making a theoretical point.   I
'merely' say that modern dispossesion processes (which you label
'primitive' or 'original accumulation of capital') are part of
'accumulation of capital' proper.  Could I recommend that either you go
back to my interchange with Howard or read my side of the debate in *The
Commoner*.  If you think *The Commoner* overall is accomplishing something
worthwhile, then you and I are on the same page.  If not, then it is I who
misunderstand you.

Paul Z.

--On Friday, April 23, 2004 9:50 AM -0400 OPE-L Administrator