(OPE-L) Portuguese translation of _Class Theory and History_

From: Gerald A. Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 14:49:44 EDT

There are quite a few OPE-L members from Brazil so I
am forwarding this message from Rick Wolff.
In solidarity, Jerry

=======================================

        The Portuguese translation of our Class Theory and History: Capitalism and Communism in the USSR has just been published. The contact information with the Protuguese publisher is below.    We would very much appreciate your resending this information to anyone in Protugal, Brazil, etc who might be interested in this book.  Many thanks.  Rick Wolff

Contact person at publisher:  Mariana Avelas

Campo da Comunicação, SA

Av. 5 de Outubro, 176 - 4ºDtº

Apartado 14296

1064-004 Lisboa