Re: (OPE-L) dialectical dancing

From: Michael Williams (michaelj.williams@TISCALI.CO.UK)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 07:40:09 EDT

Yes. It draws Ollman's insights together into a coherent handbook on
dialectic as the philosophy of internal relations.

I am writing a review of it for RRPE, a longer version of which will appear
on my website. I'm thinking of calling it "I know it's only dialectic, but I
like it" ... or perhaps not!

michael