Re: (OPE-L) dialectical dancing

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 07:41:55 EDT

I read the last chapter on Japan and asked a couple of Japanese to read it
also and we agree that chapter is worthwhile.  I haven't read more. Paul

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka