(OPE-L) Re: dialectical dancing

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 11:37:18 EDT

Hi Michael W and Paul Z.

> I read the last chapter on Japan and asked a couple of Japanese to
> read it also and we agree that chapter is worthwhile.  I haven't read
> more.

Thanks for the responses.  (Michael  -- I wouldn't have suspected that
you were a fan of "The Rolling Stones").  Paul -- the chapter you are
referring to has been published online (along with a lot of other
information about this book and Ollman in general) at:

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/ollman/books/dd.php

Note, for instance, the interview with him titled "Imperialism, Then and
Now" (in the "Interviews" section).  Also, note that they are in the
process now of setting-up a "Message Board" so you will soon be able to
send messages about his works and related topics to his
Board (don't forget -- you heard about it here first).

In solidarity, Jerry

PS: for some chuckles, check out his "Radical Jokes".