Re: measurement of abstract labor

From: ajit sinha (sinha_a99@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 08:24:41 EDT

Fred, you are not answering my simple questions. My
point is that what you are saying in the name of Marx
is simply nonsense. I can prove that if only you would
agree to discuss the matter step by step. This problem
has nothing to do with positivism etc. I may not know
much philosophy, but I know this much that nonsense
does not become profundity in non-positivist
philosophy. Any way, I don't even know what you mean
by positivism. Is it Vienna school you are referring
to? Cheers, ajit sinha

=== message truncated ===