Re: measurement of abstract labor

From: Ian Wright (iwright@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 12:30:18 EDT

Hi Rakesh

>But for you this does not mean that value is undetermined before
>exchange. But Ian already asked: how do we the average level of
>technique before we know the level of effective demand.

I didn't ask a question about this. Why do we need to know the average
level of technique before we know the level of effective demand? There
are lots of real production possibilities (i.e., possible values for
use-values). Some of them become actual when the level of demand
changes, some never do. Do you see a problem with this Rakesh? I do
not ... but could be wrong.

ATB,
-Ian.