(OPE-L) Ocean Press's new look website

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 13:04:50 EDT

Subject: NEW-LOOK WEBSITE!
From:    "Ocean Press" <info@oceanbooks.com.au>
Date:    Thu, July 8, 2004 10:57 pm
To:      info@oceanbooks.com.au

      OCEAN PRESS ANNOUNCES ITS NEW-LOOK WEBSITE!

      In July 2004, we are extremely excited to announce that our new-look
website is up and running. Visit us at www.oceanbooks.com.au to find out
the latest news at Ocean Press, current projects, new releases and, of
course, to see our full backlist in all its glory!

      We have a “shopping cart” system running smoothly, so you can buy our
books — at a solidarity discount of 10% — very easily.

      We will be updating this site regularly, so please make sure you come
back and visit us again.

      “In the world to change to world”

      From all of us at Ocean Press

image001.jpg