Re: naive question on Sraffian model

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 12:23:33 EST

In fact, I agree with very much of what is written here - except for
some adjective whichj add nothing to content: insidious, for example.
But the substance is right. What just must be added is that the
development of GET has amounted to a more radical destruction of
marginalism than the one by Sraffians.

riccardo

--

Riccardo Bellofiore