Re: (OPE-L) Robinson and Marx

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 13:12:15 EST

I agree that the criticism of capital as an aggregate notion has been
in fact superseded by the development in GET, and added that these
development were actually self-destructive to GET.

I think that the book on Marx, though interesting, gave a one-sided,
partial and wrong criticism of Marx.

I am not making an assessment of the overall contribution of JR to
economic thought.

Do you think somebody on the list have doubts that I am in favour of
an HETERODOX reading of Marx?

I think that we should relax a bit ...

riccardo

--