Re: (OPE-L) Robinson and Marx

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@SFU.CA)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 14:48:49 EST

At 15:05 25/11/2004, Rakesh wrote:

>You mean Robinson's tired criticisms such as rising s/v can
>counteract rising c/v? Or the belief that capital saving innovation
>(itself ususally a product of very intense capital intensive
>production--think how the computer has been cheapened...with close to
>two billion dollar wafer fabs) may not slow down but actually
>neutralize or reverse the OCC?

I guess I missed something. Tired in what way?
         michael

Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724