Re: [OPE-L] gold and the struggle against US and European imperialism

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 16:26:47 EST

 So Allin,

As you clearly say, for you the dollar is now 'the most trustworthy asset',
this is the difference between us, for me in this realtive  world, gold
remains, precisely because of its physical nature and the consequent
labouring effort  for those who extract it,  the most trustworthy  asset,
and not your paperweights.

Paul