Re: [OPE-L] today's critical scientific realism

From: Andrew Brown (A.Brown@LUBS.LEEDS.AC.UK)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 09:08:58 EST

Jerry,

Alot of critical realists are Marxists - quite a few are not, and a small number of this latter group are more or less hostile to Marx. On the Bhaskar list the recent thread you refer to is quite an isolated instance though there has been the odd individual in the past who has defended similar views on the list, (in a slightly better way than the recent thread, imo).

Andy