Re: [OPE-L] standard commodity

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 11:26:57 EST

Ajit and I may not have 100% the same view on the theory of
value, since I have not had a systematic discussion of with
him on what his views of the stochastic approach to price theory are.

However, I have great respect for the work of Sraffian, both
for what it can tell us technically and for its critique of
orthodox political economy.

Note that a footnote in the paper says that the labour
theory of value is not affected by the issue of numeraire
in the same sense.