Re: [OPE-L] Teaching Tautologies : dynamic or static?

From: dlaibman@JJAY.CUNY.EDU
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 09:42:16 EST

HI Anders -- and everyone,
   The paper will appear in the *Eastern Economic Journal*, but their last prediction of a date was Winter 2006!  (By then the capital stock will certainly have grown!!  :-)  )
   As I mentioned earlier, I can't transmit the diagrams electronically.  Again, I would be glad to get some *real* help with this problem.  I have a scanner.  But I am a novice in this area.  If anyone wants to help, write to me off-list, and give me operational instructions; not just "scan it into a xxxx file," etc.
    In the meantime, I will send hard copies of the paper to anyone who provides an old-fashioned snail-mail address.
    All best,
     David