Re: [OPE-L] Teaching Tautologies : dynamic or static?

From: Anders Ekeland (anders.ekeland@ONLINE.NO)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 02:46:14 EST

Dear David L,

- look forward to read the paper, but

are these thoughts/models formulated mathematically as difference or
differential equations, i.e. a real dynamic model, or is this traditional
curve-shift analysis?

The latter is IMHO inadequate for real analysis of stability, robustness of
results etc.

So if static - did you check stability etc. with a "larger" dynamic model?
Just curious.

Regards
Anders
Norway