Re: [OPE-L] 'Capital & Class' FREE ONLINE !

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 09:24:54 EST

> Jerry, the findarticles site does not seem to lead anywhere. Has anybody else had any better luck?

Paolo:

I just checked it again. It works.

An example:

Click on --  < http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3780 >

Scroll down to a particular issue -- let's use Summer, 2004.  Click on that
issue and you should get:

< http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3780/is_200407  >

If you then want to read "Marxian and Post-Keynesian theories of finance
and the business cycle" by Trevor Evans, click on that and you should get
the article:

< http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3780/is_200407/ai_n9419211 >

In most cases, though, articles are in more than 1 part  so you will
have to click again and sometimes again and again to finish reading
the article.

I must admit, though, to having mixed feelings about letting the list know
about these sites.  I let Mary Lesser (from the EEA), J.B. Foster (_Monthly
Review_),  and former member Duncan Foley (_Social Research_) know about
these sites as a courtesy in case they were not aware of them.  I figured
that there are enough listmembers associated with the CSE and C&C so
that someone would let them know about this site as well.  Of course, all
of the above may have already known about the 'findarticles.com' sites.

In solidarity, Jerry