Re: [OPE-L] Why aren't non-labourers sources of value?

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 09:34:39 EDT

> I think Andy has introduced something tremendously important when he
> emphasises creativity, and it seems to me that this property is
> precisely a forces of production property. Creativity implies
> processes of induction and dynamic change, i.e. innovation, something
> that static approaches do not deal with.

Hi Ian,

Well, if you think it's important to emphasize human creativity ...

I'd be curious to hear what Andy and  you and others on the list
think of the perspectives of Hasan Gurak in "On Value and Price: an
alternative approach to value/price theory":

< http://www.tek.org.tr/tartisma/pdf/Gurak1-Value-Price.pdf >

In solidarity, Jerry