[OPE-L] Query to John Holloway: What's your position on the Bolivarian revolution?

From: Paul Zarembka (zarembka@BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 09:28:30 EDT

John,

Please refer to the article Jerry posted

  http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=41&ItemID=7610
which mentions Venezuela extensively as a counter-example of your
position.  I wonder what line you take in defensive of your own position.

Could it be that the Bolivarian revolution is worthless and/or
meaningless for you?  Perhaps you only like Mondragon/Owenite-
like experiments?  Perhaps not even those?

I was also surprised that you were pleased that the Revolutionary
Communist Party - USA shares with you a focus on youth releasing rage.
After all, the RCP-USA supports Shining Path, does it not?

Perplexed, Paul Z.

Vol.21-Neoliberalism in Crisis, Accumulation, and Rosa Luxemburg's Legacy
RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY, Zarembka/Soederberg, eds, Elsevier Science
********************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka