Re: [OPE-L] Query to John Holloway: What's your positionontheBolivarianrevolution?

From: John Holloway (johnholloway@PRODIGY.NET.MX)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 06:59:49 EDT

Dear Paul,

    Let me reply immediately just to apologise. My frivolous use of
Perplexed was not at all meant to be offensive and I am very sorry if it
caused offence.

    On the question of the article, let me read it more carefully and come
back to you on your questions.

    I recall our meeting at the CSE Conference some (many) years ago and
send you greetings,

    John