Re: [OPE-L] Why aren't non-labourers sources of value?

From: Paul Cockshott (wpc@DCS.GLA.AC.UK)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 10:55:38 EDT

- I don't know what a 'unitary rotation operator on amplitude space' is
Paul:

Just as well, that was a mistake, debt cancellation is not
unitary in amplitude space. The idea of amplitude space is
one that I presented in my seminar. But there are still some
mathematical bugs in that presentation. I spotted them this
afternoon working through it.

- Exchange is a value conserving process. Yes, but surplus value occurs
through, inter alia, exchange! Oh dear, here is a contradiction. So I
can 'match' the difficulty of your 'unitary rotation operator' with the
blatant, yet true (dialectical), contradiction that surplus value must
occur both within and without the sphere of exchange.

Why? Surplus value is just the necessary expression of there
being a net product outside of exchange.