Re: [OPE-L] Why aren't non-labourers sources of value?

From: Andrew Brown (A.Brown@LUBS.LEEDS.AC.UK)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 10:39:33 EDT

Btw Paul,

You are right about machine / machine power, of course. The relevant
parallel I wanted to make is between machine-power / machine
contribution, on the one hand, and labour-power / labour, on the other.

For some reason I often make that mistake.

Andy

Paul

the correspondence should not be machine/machine power to
labour/labour power. If one wants to do that the correspondance
should be (machine/machine power)  goes to (worker/labour power).