[OPE-L] HELP on Sweezy

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 07:01:29 EDT

I am writing a short paper on the interpretation of Baran & Sweezy's
Monopoly Capital given in 1971-73 by Claudio Napoleoni in some
university lectures. It touches the question of the compatibility or
not of the book with the Marxian labour theory of value.

In an interview in 1987 (if I remember well) Sweezy writes of an
introduction by him to the Greek translation of the book where he
defends the compatibility view of their argument relative to Marx's
LTV.

Does anybody know if there is some English version of it somewhere? Where?

thanks

riccardo
--

Riccardo Bellofiore