[OPE-L] apology to john

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@SFU.CA)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 00:10:45 EDT

Dear John,
        I was very happy to see your response to my last note and my questions. As
soon as I can get through some intense work for a meeting on Saturday (one
of the impending deadlines and meetings I mentioned in my last note), I'll
try to turn my attention to a response; ie., I expect that the earliest I
can get back to the discussion will be Sunday (and that'll only be possible
if I don't pledge to fulfill and over-fulfill at the meeting). Sorry.
        michael
Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724