[OPE-L] summertime

From: OPE-L Administrator (ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 16:33:23 EDT

On June 17 I will be departing New York and am planning
again on spending the rest of the summer at sea.  During this time,  I
will not have regular access to a computer  If you have any list
business that you would like to discuss with me, please contact
me before I depart.

If you go on vacation and want to postpone receiving list mailings,
send a message to listserv@sus.csuchico.edu  which reads (only):   SET
OPE-L NoMAIL;
when you want to again receive mail, send a message to listserv
which reads:
SET OPE-L MAIL

If you want to change the address at which you receive OPE-L
posts, please ask ASAP.  After June 16, you can ask Allin
< cottrell@wfu.edu > to help you with subscription and/or
unsubscription problems.

In solidarity, Jerry