Re: [OPE-L] On recent events in London and elsewhere

From: Philip Dunn (pscumnud@DIRCON.CO.UK)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 00:55:55 EDT

Howard

Yesterday in London office workers left their offices at noon and stood in the
streets for two minutes silence.  The theme was London defies terrorism.  That
the London bombings were Islamic terrorism carried out by British Muslims, who
kept explosives in their bathtub, is now widely accepted.

I was expressing my scepticism about what we are expected to swallow.

I have been saying that the course of events was largely predictable in
advance.

And so it has proved.

Philip Dunn