Re: [OPE-L] On recent events in London and elsewhere

From: Philip Dunn (pscumnud@DIRCON.CO.UK)
Date: Sat Jul 16 2005 - 09:29:32 EDT

Michael

Quoting Michael Williams <michaelj.williams@TISCALI.CO.UK>:

> Phil,
>
> I too have been following this news story. It however does nothing to
> increase support for the notion of an intelligence constructed conspiracy.
>
> It makes your story neither more nor less plausible whether these guys were
> intentional suicide bombers, murdered 'footsoldiers' or whatever.

Consider the original suicide bomber story.  The puzzle is why suicide bombers
would be used in such an operation.  There was no need for them in Madrid.  It
is, of course, easier to leave an undetected package on an overground train
than on the Tube. In that case the simplest option would be to attack surface
trains.

The new story does not reduce the puzzle. Why such an elaborate operation?  It
left a trail that was very easy to pickup.

The official story has some slack built into it. Military or homemade explosive,
timers or no timers, suicide bombers or expendibles.

The false flag hypothesis is, I agree, not touched by this.

> Frankly I am more concerned with the presumption of their guilt before any
> trial has occurred, both by police and government spokespersons and by the
> press, as well as the presumption of complicity by the whole of the British
> 'muslim' community.

I share your concern. British justice is supposed to enshrine the principle of
the presumption of innocence until proven guilty...  Doh! I forgot there is not
going to be a trial.

Another oddity:

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=161366&command=displayContent&sourceNode=162951&contentPK=12835928
BOMB SHOCKER AS TEEN TOLD: WE'RE GOING TO DIE

A Llanelli teenager may hold the key to the London bombings. The 19-year-old
was
travelling on the second carriage at King's Cross Station when a man standing
next to her said: "Within two minutes we're all going to die."

Moments later an explosion ripped through the first carriage, killing 21
people.

Naima Aboulachouaq gave detailed description of the man to London police.

She believes he had some connection with last Thursday's shocking terrorist
attack.

Miss Aboulachouaq, who lived with her parents in Llanelli's King George Avenue
until she went away to work, had told her horrific story exclusively to the
Star, revealing how she narrowly escaped death. The former Coedcae School pupil
said: "As got on the Tube there was this white bearded man standing next to me
by the doors. He had a smirk on his face and told me that within two minutes we
were all going to die. I thought he was crazy.

"The next thing, everything went dark and the bomb went off."