Re: [OPE-L] conspiracy

From: Michael Williams (michaelj.williams@TISCALI.CO.UK)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 11:31:01 EDT

Paul,

There is nothing forensic about picking out a couple of possible anomalies
(without even indicating their provenance) from a huge body of evidence that
is presumably out there that support one's own predispositions.

I have no 'inside' source, beyond what is publicly available. And I repeat:
from this evidence, however critically and sceptically read, there are many
more plausible 'anti-capitalist' stories than grand conspiracy by whoever.

michael