Re: [OPE-L] New book by Michael P

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 13:34:57 EDT

> I envy your good fortune.  One publisher gave me an excellent title,
> the others tended to be much worse.  The absolute worst was
> steal this idea.

Michael:

The publisher must have been thinking of Abbie Hoffman's
classic work _Steal this book_:
http://www.tenant.net/Community/steal/steal.html#2.08.0
http://www.pieman.org/stealthisbook.html
(a friend of mine, Aaron Kay -- the "Pie Man" -- "stole" the
above from another site.  Check out Aaron's website:
http://www.pieman.org >: lots of stuff including songs by
another Yippie friend of mine, David Peel).

Were you afraid that if your previous book was titled _Steal
this idea_ it's fate would be similar to that of Hoffman's book?

In solidarity, Jerry