Re: [OPE-L] English translation(s) of 'Darstellung'?

From: Riccardo Bellofiore (riccardo.bellofiore@UNIBG.IT)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 11:49:07 EDT

Hi Rakesh

As  Geert knows, I do not agree with him on these
points - or at least our agreement is partial.

Yes, we find both the possession idea and the
incarnation idea in Marx. I have nothing against
your "incarnate itself". So I accept your point.

No, to me is not Marx's fault. On the contrary,
the idea of gallerte, congelation,
crystallization, even incarnation and embodiment,
to me is essential in Marxian critical political
economy. I think that it must be rescued from the
problematic notion of money as a commodity. And
it must be firmly put in a monetary labour theory
of value where money as finance is also the
antevalidation of labour as activity, asbtraction
in becoming.

As for the transition issue, etc., I have written
elsewhere, and unfortunately I am not able to
make a summary of my things on this in 3 lines as
easily as I am able to do for that minor thinker
who is Karl Marx and that so simple book which is
Capital :-D

However, a short summary is in my paper for Mexico City.

riccardo