[OPE-L] Was Marx afraid of Ghosts?

From: Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 12:06:23 EDT

I thought that Riccardo's reference yesterday to ghosts, possession and
vampires
in Marx should have made it clear that these were all metaphors.  After all,
Marx -- the materialist -- was hardly a believer in ghosts, etc.  Or was he?
Saul Newman seems to think so (see following from the mpslist).

In solidarity, Jerry