Re: [OPE-L] requesting some help

From: Rakesh Bhandari (bhandari@BERKELEY.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 11:21:47 EDT

>  and to argue, second, that such socialization
>stands in a relation of real contradiction to  capitalist
>valorization imperatives.

I would have thought such socialization represents not a
contradiction but an adequation of the labor process to capitalist
valorization requirements, so I am interested in how you are making
this argument. I can read it, and run the ideas
by family friends who are deep in the business.

Not that this will be any help, but there was an interesting article
in the WSJ maybe five years back about how the high tech industries
were being routinized. The article I have in mind quoted leading high
tech attorney Larry Sonsini. Sorry I don't have proper cite, but
there were a few juicy quotes there that may speak to subjective
assessment of the changed situation.

Yours, Rakesh