Re: [OPE-L] requesting some help

From: Paul Adler (padler@USC.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 11:30:20 EDT

Thx Rakesh. I think your comment reflects a widespread understanding
of Marx's discussion of real vs formal subsumption of L to K -- an
understanding that I think is insufficiently dialectical. As I read
Marx (and the real trends around us), the development of real
subsumption means intensified -- not attenuated -- contradictions
between the labor process and the valorization process.
I'll send you the paper and you'll tell me where I've got it wrong!
Cheers