Re: [OPE-L] [Jurriaan] Notes on gold

From: Paul Bullock (paulbullock@EBMS-LTD.CO.UK)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 16:39:20 EST

Jurrian,

it is usually accepted that the world stats on imports and exports never
equate... the famous gap... not only due to known  failure to report by
convenience flags (shipping ) states.. but obviously a mass of illegal
transactions ( US and European imports of illegal drugs for a start) which
allow for imports without recorded exports. ( or money out with no source of
money in, on a global scale) From your previous notes I couldn't work out
the answer either..

Paul