Re: [OPE-L] the "unequal exchange" controversy

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 20:14:02 EST

Hi again Jurriaan:

OK, after reading your response to Antonio, I think I understand better
what you meant previously, i.e. that there is an objective evaluation in the
marketplace.  But, this still raises measurement issues for those who
want to empirically study the international transfers of value: how could
analysts --  not the market -- measure SNLTs?

In solidarity, Jerry