Re: [OPE-L] Absolutes in Marxian Theory?

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 09:10:05 EST

>  I don't think there's any reason for Marxists to be
> squeamish about making  claims (fallible, approximate, revisable)
> about the way the world is.

Hi Howard,

Who is squeamish?  Do you really think that postmodern materialists
are squeamish about making approximate and revisable claims about
the way the world is?

In solidarity, Jerry

PS:  having met and listened to Rick Wolff, if there is one word
that I would _not_ use to describe him or the way he states his
claims about the world it would be 'squeamish'.