[OPE-L] Who is now at the WSF in Venezuela?

From: Jerry Levy (Gerald_A_Levy@MSN.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 16:39:39 EST

The first reports on the World Social Forum meetings in
Caracas are beginning to come in.  It started with a
massive rally --  the BBC put the number at 10,000,
but from what I read elsewhere 67,000 have registered
for the conference and according to other reports 100,000
are expected so I suspect that the BBC has under-reported
the numbers at the march.  In a related story,  4 Brazilian
students, sadly, died in a traffic accident on their way to
the conference.

Another BBC article (with not-so-good content) has the
catchy title:

"Caracas excels as Left-Wing Haven"

This leads me to wonder:

Who on the list (besides Mike L and John H, who I guess are
talking about the Paris Commune)  are now in Caracas?

To those listmembers at the WSF: please keep as posted
(no pun intended) on developments there?

In solidarity, Jerry