RE: your paper on "Bloody Capital and Dead Labour"

From: Mark Neocleous (Mark.Neocleous@brunel.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 10:02:40 EDT

Dear Jerry

Thanks for letting me know.

I have no problem with it remaining there. However, the paper that is there has since been published in a journal, albeit in slightly different and reworked format. You could perhaps put the pdf for that article in its place instead, to avoid any further problems? If so, the pdf is attached.

Best
Mark