[OPE-L] Mark Neocleous's "The Political Economy of the Dead: Marx's Vampires"

From: ope-admin@ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 10:21:18 EDT

I communicated to Mark that his paper on "Bloody Capital and Dead Labour"
had been published in our archives. Since the article "has since been
published in a journal, albeit in slightly different and reworked format"
he suggested that the pdf for that article be published on the list (and
hence in our archives) to avoid any further problems.  The pdf, which he
sent me, is *attached*.

In solidarity, Jerry