Re: [OPE-L] Bloody Capital and Dead Labour Cultural Studies

From: Christopher Arthur (arthurcj@WAITROSE.COM)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 17:33:27 EDT

For goodness sake Jerry, [ (-: ] capital surely above all things acts
on an irresistible compulsion "Accumulate Accumulate"
For me capital is an active agent because of its form. For someone who
identified it with its substance then it would be active as undead
labour feeding off living labour. Your stuff about transmission is
'reading too much in' perhaps.