[OPE-L] Interpretazioni alternative della teoria marxiana del valore - Wikipedia

From: Jurriaan Bendien (adsl675281@TISCALI.NL)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 17:06:47 EDT

I think it would be great if somebody could write a similar entry in English
wikipedia (regret to say I only know a handful of Italian words, and I am
not familar with all the relevant literatures, so don't feel confident yet
to write it). The existing English wiki entry on the transformation problem
doesn't get much beyond Samuelsonian banalities, and poetry about beavers
and deer.

Jurriaan