[OPE-L] Invitation: International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences, 2nd edition

From: glevy@PRATT.EDU
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 12:00:50 EDT

Subject: Invitation: International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences, 2nd
edition
From:    gale.iess@thomson.com
Date:    Mon, May 15, 2006 11:25 am
To:      glevy@PRATT.EDU

Hello,

Michael Perelman, one of our contributors to the Intl. Encyclopedia of the
Social Sciences, suggested I send this invitation to you in hopes you
could forward it to colleagues who might be interested in contributing on
the topic of Marx, Karl: Impact on Economics. Please see his note
immediately below.

Thank you in advance,
Shawn

Ms. Shawn Corridor